Purpose of Father's Club
- Create a forum for fathers of Saint Leo’s students to get further involved with the Parish/school and their children, socialize, network and make friends.
- Create further opportunities for fathers to demonstrate their faith and provide occasions to practice their faith with their children and others.
- Add to and contribute to the community spirit of the Parish/school.
- Provide service to the school as directed/requested by the Principal of Saint Leo the Great School.
- Participate in social activities sponsored by the Club to foster a sense of community among school fathers.
- Organize the experience, expertise, networks, and connection of the fathers to benefit the Parish/school.
- Conduct limited fundraising events to cover the expenses of the club and potentially pay for or supplement the costs of projects identified by the Principal or PTA/Athletic Association.
- Assist the PTA, Athletic Association or other Saint Leo’s organizations with setting up, cleaning up, etc. at events as requested.
Dana Pascucci (President)
(917) 676-4714 or firstname.lastname@example.org